Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2021-12-29 15:11 Views: 516
What is an LED film screen?
The LED film screen means that the LED display screen has the characteristics of transmitting light like glass. Its realization principle is to innovate the light bar screen, and improve the target manufacturing process, lamp bead packaging and control system, and the hollow design structure reduces the obstruction of the structural components to the line of sight to maximize the perspective effect.
LED film screens, also known as LED glass screens, are mainly used for building glass curtain walls to display high-definition images. It has the characteristics of high transparency, ultra-thin and thin. Its own weight tests the safety of the building itself and may also affect the appearance of the building itself. The transparent LED display is integrated with the building in appearance, and does not affect the original style of the building, nor does it affect the lighting of the building. It has the characteristics of light weight and thin screen, and has obvious technical advantages in the field of construction media.
At the same time, it also has a novel and unique display effect. The audience stands at an ideal distance to watch, and the image is suspended on the glass curtain wall. LED transparent screens have expanded the application of LED displays to the two main markets of architectural glass curtain walls and commercial retail windows, and have become a new trend in the development of new media.
The LED film screen is a new type of ultra-transparent LED display technology. It has 70%-95% transparency and the panel thickness is only 10mm. The LED unit panel can be installed close to the glass from behind the glass. The unit size can be adjusted according to The size of the glass needs to be customized, which has little effect on the lighting angle of the glass curtain wall, and is easy to install and maintain.
The background produced by the LED film screen:
With the proliferation of outdoor advertising LED displays, a series of negative problems have emerged, including the image of the city. The led display screen can indeed illuminate the entire city and release information when it is working, but when it is in a "rest" state, it seems to be the "scar" of the city, incompatible with the surrounding environment, greatly affecting the beauty of the city and destroying it The landscape of the city.
The LED film screen not only combines all the advantages of the traditional outdoor high-definition LED display, but also eliminates the aesthetic problems of the city to the greatest extent. Because it is mainly installed behind the glass curtain wall, even if it does not work during the day, it will not cause any impact on the surrounding environment. At the same time, due to the adoption of new forms of indoor advertising and outdoor communication, the recognition of outdoor advertising is well avoided.
In addition, with the acceleration of urban construction, glass curtain walls as high-end atmospheric materials have gradually become popular. The transparent filter screen is light and thin, has no steel frame structure, is easy to install and maintain, and has good air permeability. It can be said to be a heavy blow to the glass curtain wall. When applied to a glass curtain wall, it not only has no sense of violation, but also adds a special sense of beauty to urban architecture due to its fashion, beauty, modernity and technology. Therefore, the LED glass screen has won the unanimous recognition of everyone in the market, and has received widespread attention and enthusiasm.
Features of LED film screen:
(1) The high transparency effect has a high perspective rate, the transparency is 70%-95%, which ensures the lighting requirements and the viewing angle range of the lighting structure, such as between the floor, glass curtain wall, windows, etc., and ensures the original glass Some lighting perspective functions of the curtain wall.
(2) It is light in weight and does not take up space. The thickness of the main board is only 10mm, and the total weight of the display is only 12Kg/㎡. It is directly fixed on the glass curtain wall without changing the building structure.
(3) There is no need for steel frame structure, which saves a lot of installation and maintenance costs. It is directly fixed on the glass curtain wall without any steel frame structure, which saves a lot of cost.
(4) Unique display effect. Since the display background is transparent, the advertising image can be suspended on the glass curtain wall, which has good advertising and artistic effects.
(5) Convenient and quick maintenance. Indoor maintenance is fast and safe, saving manpower and material resources.
(6) Energy saving and environmental protection do not require traditional refrigeration systems and air conditioning to dissipate heat, which is more than 30% more energy-saving than ordinary LED displays.
Market application potential of LED film screen:
LED film screen has opened up new application areas and has broad market prospects. It is particularly suitable for the field of "architectural media", which can meet the needs of emerging markets and successfully create high-quality outdoor media resources. According to statistics, the total area of modern glass curtain walls in my country has exceeded 70 million square meters, mainly in urban areas.
Such a large number of glass curtain walls are a huge potential market for outdoor media advertising. The advertising value of this market has not yet been fully developed. With the exhaustion of urban outdoor advertising resources, glass curtain walls are a new blue ocean field. The scope of this field is very wide, such as urban landmark buildings, municipal buildings, airports, automobile 4S shops, hotels, banks, chain stores and other glass curtain wall buildings with commercial value. If you need to buy LED film screen, you can consult Lianchengfa's online customer service to get the latest plan and quotation!