2016 VietAd Advertising Exhibition in Hanoi, Vietnam

Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2016-11-17 11:34 Views: 2730

As the first stop of the tour, as a well-known brand in the domestic LED display industry, Lianchengfa won the attention of many people in the LED industry at this exhibition. Vietnam Hanoi Advertising Exhibition VietAd is a relatively large domestic advertising industry exhibition in Vietnam. It mainly brings together products such as print advertising equipment and LED display advertising light box lighting. It has received strong support from the Vietnamese government and advertising associations. The first six exhibitions have won Vietnam Advertising Association Active Contribution Award. Vietnam’s advertising market is growing at an annual rate of about 17%. Local companies in Vietnam account for only about 20% of the advertising market, and the remaining 80% of the market is occupied by foreign companies. Vietnam's advertising equipment and materials are mainly imported, which brings unlimited business opportunities for Chinese LED companies to enter the Vietnamese market.