Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2017-02-17 Views: 1642
Many people may not know that the LED display keeps flickering, which means that it affects the display effect. Flicker not only affects the quality of the playback picture, but also affects the audience's mood. What are the reasons for the flickering of the LED display? How to troubleshoot? The following is the LED The display manufacturer LCF shared with you the causes and solutions of the display screen flickering.
There are five main reasons for the flickering of the LED display:
1. The driver loader is wrong.
2. The network cable between the computer and the screen is too long, resulting in poor signal. Or the network cable is faulty, such as poor contact of the network cable crystal head, etc.
3. If the sending card or control card is broken, check whether the small light on the control card is on, if not, it is broken.
4. Whether the connection line between the power supply and the control card is short-circuited.
5. The output voltage and current of the power supply are unstable, and the power supply with the control card has too many unit boards.
LED display flickering solution ideas and methods:
If the whole screen is blurred and the images and shadows move, it is usually because the driver loader is wrong. Check the driver loader again, and it is impossible to uninstall and reinstall.
Another possibility is that the sending card is broken, and the sending card needs to be replaced at this time.
If it is irregular flickering, it is generally a system frequency problem. Replace the system, or adjust the setting parameters, it can basically be solved!
If it is flickering, it may be a problem with the graphics card driver, or it may be a problem with the resolution setting of the sending card.
Another possibility is the power supply problem (insufficient power supply, information clutter, electromagnetic interference). When designing the PCB, more consideration should be given to the wire diameter of the power supply and signal traces, as well as the PCB production process. Adding a few more capacitors to the module also has some improvements. If the text is flickering (there are irregular white borders around the text, irregular flickering, and the text disappears after disappearing), this is a problem with the graphics card settings. In the display properties, cancel the "display hidden shadow under the menu" and "edge smooth transition effect" . Such problems can be solved. The above are the reasons and solutions for the flickering of the LED display screen. If there are any good methods or other problems, you are welcome to "spit"!