Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2016-11-02 Views: 1379
The large led screen is an electronic product, and sometimes there are some problems.
1. When the large led screen is just powered on, there are bright lines for a few seconds or why the screen becomes blurred?
After the large-screen controller is properly connected to the computer, the HUB distribution board and the screen, you need to provide +5V power to the controller to make it work normally (at this time, do not directly connect to 220V). At the moment of power-on, a bright line or "blurred screen" will appear on the screen for a few seconds. This bright line or "blurred screen" is a normal test phenomenon, reminding the user that the screen is about to start working normally. Within 2 seconds, the phenomenon is automatically eliminated, and the screen enters the normal working state.
2. What is the reason for the failure to load or communicate?
The reasons for communication failure and loading failure are roughly the same, which may be caused by the following reasons. Please compare the listed items with the operation:
1. Make sure that the control system hardware is powered on correctly.
2. Check and confirm that the serial cable used to connect the controller is a straight-through cable, not a crossover cable.
3. Check and confirm that the serial port cable is intact and that both ends are not loose or falling off.
4. Select the correct product model, correct transmission method, correct serial port number, correct serial transmission rate according to the LED screen control software and the control card you choose, and set the control correctly according to the DIP switch diagram provided in the software The address bits and serial transfer rate on the system hardware.
5. Check whether the jumper cap is loose or fall off; if the jumper cap is not loose, please make sure that the direction of the jumper cap is correct.
6. If it still fails to load after the above inspection and correction, please use a multimeter to measure whether the serial port of the connected computer or control system hardware is damaged to confirm whether it should be returned to the computer manufacturer or the control system hardware. Body return test.
3. What is the reason why the LED screen is completely black?
In the process of using the control system, we occasionally encounter the phenomenon that the LED screen is completely black. The same phenomenon can be caused by a variety of different reasons, and even the process of screen blackening can vary from operation to operation or from environment to environment. For example, it may be black as soon as it is powered on, or it may turn black during the loading process, or it may turn black after sending, etc.:
1. Please make sure that all hardware including the control system has been powered on correctly. (+5V, do not connect reversely or wrongly)
2. Check and confirm again and again whether the serial cable used to connect the controller is loose or falls off. (If it turns black during the loading process, it is probably because of this reason, that is, during the communication process, the communication line is interrupted due to the loosening of the communication line, so the screen turns black. Do not think that the line cannot be loose if the screen body does not move. Check it out with your hands, it's important to get a quick fix.)
3. Check and confirm whether the LED screen and the HUB distribution board connected with the main control card are tightly connected and whether they are inserted backwards.
Fourth, the reason why the whole screen of the unit board is not bright and dim
1. Visually check whether the power connection cable, the 26P cable between the unit boards and the indicator light of the power module are normal.
2. Use a multimeter to measure whether the unit board has normal voltage, and then measure whether the voltage output of the power module is normal. If not, it is judged that the power module is bad.
3. Measure the low voltage of the power module, and adjust the fine-tuning (fine-tuning of the power module near the indicator light) to make the voltage meet the standard.