Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2022-04-07 15:50 Views: 474
LCF sent the editor to organize some storage tips for you, hoping to help everyone.
1. The place where the box is to be placed needs to be cleaned and laid with pearl cotton.
2. The LED display screen is strictly prohibited from stacking modules or stacking more than 10 pieces. When the modules are stacked, the lamp surfaces are placed opposite each other and separated by pearl cotton.
3. It is recommended that the LED display box should be placed with the light side up and flat. If there are too many, special attention should be paid to protection when it needs to be placed vertically. It is forbidden to place it vertically in places with large vibrations.
4. The display box should be handled with care. When landing, the rear side first touches the ground and then the lamp surface is on the ground. Be careful not to get hurt.
5. All staff must wear a cordless anti-static wristband during installation or maintenance.
6, LED display installation and use of anti-static bracelet
7. When carrying the box, it should be lifted, and it should not be pushed or dragged on the ground to avoid damage to the bottom module caused by uneven ground. The box should be balanced during the lifting process, and should not swing or rotate in the air. When installing the box or module, it should be handled with care, and it is strictly forbidden to throw it.
8. If the LED display product needs to be adjusted, use a soft rubber hammer to hit the metal part of the box, and it is strictly forbidden to hit the module. Extrusion and collision between modules are strictly prohibited. When there are gaps, abnormal positioning, etc., it is strictly forbidden to use hard objects such as hammers to hit the box and module. You can pick up the box to remove foreign objects and try again.