Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2020-07-08 Views: 2596
1. The cost of the display screen: it is generally calculated by how much per square meter, that is, the common LED display price is xxx yuan/m2, and the price of the display screen is different depending on the model and material used. The quotation of the screen body includes a full set of LED color screen requirements: die, module circuit board, IC driver chip, module power supply, steel box and plastic mask, as well as all cables and connecting lines inside the display screen, etc. Generally, the price includes tax, this may be different, please ask for specific consultation.
2. Control system cost: that is, the cost of sending and receiving cards for the display screen. Generally, one screen only needs one sending card, which is installed in the computer host, and there are many receiving cards. The use of the control card is mainly determined according to the size of the display screen. Generally speaking, the larger the area and the higher the density of the display screen, the more receiving cards are used.
3. Control computer: The necessary equipment for controlling the LED display screen requires configuration requirements or higher: dual-core CPU, 2G memory, independent graphics card above 512M, and the motherboard must have a PCI slot.
4. Audio + Amplifier: A device that makes the display screen synchronously play video and emit sound, generally equipped with 1 amplifier and 2 speakers.
5. Power distribution cabinet: Small-area LED display can not be used; it is recommended to equip the display with a maximum power consumption of more than 10KW, which can provide voltage, power and current for the stable operation of each device of the display equipment, and effectively prevent the switch of the display power supply from jumping. box, etc. failure.
6. Air conditioner: heat dissipation equipment, outdoor LED display more than 20m2 must be equipped with air conditioner by the manufacturer to ensure the normal operation of the screen and prolong the service life of the components of the display. Generally, indoor screens or small-area display screens are not required; large-area indoor screens are strongly recommended to be equipped with wall-mounted air conditioners, which can effectively cool the temperature and ensure the normal travel of the display screen under high temperature, reducing the failure rate.
7. Multi-function card: used for outdoor display, the main function is to intelligently adjust the brightness, temperature and other values of LED full-color display by time period, intelligent adjustment to achieve energy saving and power saving, prolong the service life of LED display; indoor display can not be used .
8. Lightning arrester: used for outdoor LED display, mainly for lightning protection; indoor display can not be used.
9. Video capture card: TV card, a small card, installed in the computer, coupled with the corresponding driver software, can make the display screen play cable TV channel programs synchronously, whether it is needed, users can buy it by themselves, the price is not expensive.
10. LED video processor: It is mainly to improve the overall display effect and functional application of the large screen, and fully tap the value of the display screen. Solve the problems of access, processing and display of various video signals, and can complete the format conversion between many signal formats. There are many brands and models of LED video processors with different prices.
11. LED playback software: including computer system software, LED video playback software, etc. They are generally provided free of charge.
12. Steel structure, manual installation: The bracket used to fix the display screen is generally made of steel frame structure, and aluminum-plastic plate or stainless steel edging material. Including manual installation costs (suggestion: the manufacturer can provide the steel frame structure design drawings for free, the customer can find the local manufacturer to make it, the production is simple, and the ordinary workers can complete it, the cost is low, and the installation is convenient).
13. Freight: Depending on the shipping distance budget, I believe that the majority of customers can still accept it. In terms of costs, customers can also be responsible for themselves, and they can report.
14. Technician fees: When the display screen is delivered to the customer, the company will send 1-2 technical engineers to help guide the installation and technical debugging. There are mainly general room and board expenses and round-trip travel expenses for technical engineers.