Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2018-12-24 Views: 1817
1. The simplest method is to use a fan to dissipate heat. The heat dissipation effect can be enhanced by using a long-life and high-efficiency fan inside the lamp housing. This method is relatively low in cost and better in effect.
2. Use aluminum heat dissipation fins, which is the most common heat dissipation method. Use aluminum heat dissipation fins as part of the shell to increase the heat dissipation area.
3. Heat dissipation by heat pipe, using heat pipe technology to conduct heat from the LED display chip to the heat dissipation fins of the shell.
4. Surface radiation heat dissipation treatment, the surface of the lamp housing is treated with radiation heat dissipation treatment. It is relatively simple to apply radiation heat dissipation paint, which can take the heat away from the surface of the lamp housing by radiation.
5. Integration of thermal conductivity and heat dissipation - the use of high thermal conductivity ceramics, the purpose of heat dissipation of the lamp housing is to reduce the operating temperature of the LED high-definition display chip. Because the expansion coefficient of the LED chip is very different from the expansion coefficient of our usual metal thermal conductivity and heat dissipation materials, The LED chip cannot be directly welded, so as to avoid high and low temperature thermal stress damage to the LED display chip.
6. Air hydrodynamics, using the shape of the lamp housing to create convection air, which is the most cost-effective way to strengthen heat dissipation.
7. The thermally conductive plastic shell is filled with thermal conductive materials when the plastic shell is injection molded, so as to increase the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity of the plastic shell.
It can be seen that the maturity and progress of LED display cooling technology will be conducive to its saving and environmental protection concepts. Lianchengfa LED electronic display manufacturers have various methods to improve the heat dissipation of LED display in the production of LED display. There will be different considerations when dissipating heat according to the size of the power and the place of use.
The indoor LED display is used in the indoor environment, and the brightness requirements are not high, generally 600-1000CD, so the heat generated is not large, and in summer, the indoor air conditioner is basically turned on, which has a great effect on the heat dissipation of the screen. benefit. The LED transparent screen adopts a light strip design, and the flow of heat and air naturally dissipates heat, and the LED transparent screen is generally installed indoors for outdoor viewing, and the indoor air conditioner also plays a great role in cooling it. The outdoor LED display that needs to apply more heat dissipation methods is the outdoor LED display. Generally, when the outdoor LED display is installed, if the area is relatively large, an air conditioner will be installed inside the screen to cool down.