Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2018-10-09 Views: 1739
1. The need to display content. The aspect ratio of the picture diploma is determined according to the actual content. The video screen is generally 4:3 or the nearest 4:3, and the ideal ratio is 16:9.
2. Confirmation of visual distance and viewing angle. In order to ensure long-distance visibility in the case of strong light, ultra-high-brightness light-emitting diodes must be selected.
3. The design of the appearance and shape has been able to customize the LED display according to the design and shape of the building. For example, in the 2008 Olympic Games and the Spring Festival Gala, the LED display technology was applied to the extreme to achieve extreme perfection. visual effects.
4. It is necessary to pay attention to the fire safety of the installation site, the energy saving standards of the project, etc. Of course, when choosing, brand factors, LED screen quality, product after-sales service and other aspects are all important factors to be considered. The display screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun and rain, wind and sun, and the working environment is harsh. Wetting or severe dampness of electronic equipment can cause short circuit or even fire, causing failure or even fire, resulting in loss. Therefore, the requirement on the structural structure is to take into account the weather conditions, and be able to protect against wind, rain, and lightning.
5. Requirements for the installation environment. Select industrial-grade integrated circuit chips whose working temperature is between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the display screen from being unable to start due to the low temperature in winter. Install ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃. An axial flow fan is installed above the back of the screen, which can discharge heat when the temperature is too high.
6. Cost control. The power consumption of the display is a factor that must be considered.