Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2018-07-31 Views: 2256
1. Inspection of the base of the LED display column. There are two main types of base forms and arrangements:
1. One is the balanced gravity type, that is, the upper load is mainly balanced by the gravity of the large-volume foundation, generally a concrete foundation. This base form is suitable for use when the soil is soft and there is an open construction site.
2. The other is the pile foundation type, in which the reaming pile is the main type. This type of foundation method can be selected under the condition of limited construction site. When judging the base of the advertising screen, the initial drawings and construction materials must be checked first, and then the base must be excavated when the conditions permit, to find out whether the base method, depth, size, etc. are consistent with the drawings, and the The strength of the base bolts of the LED display screen is tested by sampling. In other on-site investigations, regarding the selection of advertising screens with balanced gravity foundations, special attention must be paid to whether there are foundation soil bulges and loosening around the roots of the steel columns, and the formation of foundations after shaking under the action of wind loads. If the soil surface is concave, it means that the anti-overturning resistance of the base can no longer meet the requirements, and there is a danger of collapse at any time under the action of strong wind, so it must be reinforced immediately.
2. Check the material of the column and the quality of the connection with the foundation. First of all, it is necessary to measure the skew of the steel column of the LED display screen. The skew of the steel column cannot be greater than 1000/H. It must be measured in two directions; the second is to check the steel quality of the advertising screen steel column, and the appearance quality of the steel can be checked. Divided into uniformity, whether there are interlayers, cracks, non-metallic doping and significant segregation and other items. When there is doubt about the quality of the steel, the safety of the structural members should be ensured. Finally, it is necessary to check whether there is corrosion of the steel pipe column and the quality of the protective coating of the steel structure. The quality of protective coatings for steel structures should be tested according to the current relevant national product standards for the quality of coatings.
The outdoor LED display tube column and the foundation are generally bolted or welded. If bolted connection is used, it is necessary to check whether there are missing bolts during inspection, and the bolts must not be damaged such as deformation, slippage and loosening; if there are design drawings, the specifications and models of the bolts must meet the design requirements; the bolts should be rust-proof. If the corrosion is serious, it must be replaced immediately, and the bolt fastening should be firm and reliable; for high-strength bolts, the embedded depth of the bolts should meet the requirements of the specification.
3. Inspection of the upper steel frame member system. At present, the connection between the steel column and the upper steel frame member system often adopts the following two forms:
1. One is T-shaped. Its main frame is made of steel columns and a horizontal main beam on the upper part in a T-shaped connection. The LED display screen is connected to the T-shaped rigid frame structure through various pendants and diagonal braces.
2. The other is the space truss type. The main skeleton is welded by an independent steel column and the upper horizontal main beams parallel to each other. The main beams are connected by horizontal and oblique supports to form a space truss system. The display is directly mounted on the main skeleton.
Because the column of outdoor LED display is top-heavy, there will be more or less safety hazards after a period of use. The main structure of the LED display must be regularly inspected and maintained to ensure safety.