Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2018-06-06 Views: 2589
1. Daily inspection: "Daily inspection" is to conduct daily inspection and inspection of related display equipment, and find hidden dangers and deal with them as safely as possible in a timely manner. It generally includes the following four aspects:
(1) Reinforcement inspection of internal components and steel frame structure: When receiving an early warning of natural disasters such as weather deterioration, it is necessary to check the stability and safety of each component of the screen, especially the small parts of the steel structure. If there is a problem, deal with it in time.
In addition, the LED display screen is a high-power-consuming device. After running for a long time, due to multiple starts and stops and running, the terminals of the power supply part will be loose due to cold and heat, and the contact is not strong, forming a virtual connection, and it will heat up in severe cases. , even igniting the plastic components next to it. The signal terminals will also become loose due to changes in ambient temperature and heat, and moisture erosion will lead to poor contact and subsequent equipment failure. Therefore, the connectors of the LED display must be regularly tightened. When adjusting the fasteners, the force should be even and appropriate to ensure firmness and effectiveness.
(2) Inspection of lightning protection facilities: Regularly check lightning rods and grounding lines. After thunderstorms, the facilities should be tested. If they are damaged, they must be replaced in time.
(3) Inspection of the control system of the LED large screen: regularly check the reliability of the system to ensure its normal operation; all circuits and equipment of the large screen should also be checked regularly to avoid accidents.
(4) Inspection of the power supply system of the screen: First, check whether the line connections in the distribution box are rusted or loose. For safety, the grounding of the electric box must be normal, and the power lines should be checked regularly to avoid line damage.
Second, the display screen is clean: After the LED display works for a period of time, it will affect the visual viewing effect of the display due to the influence of the external environment. At this time, we can visually inspect and inspect the LED display screen in two states: bright screen and black screen. Including: whether the surface of the display screen is polluted, the purpose is to remove the influence of surface dirt on the luminous characteristics; whether there are damage and cracks on the surface of the display screen; whether the communication and distribution cable lines are normal; Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check the integrity of the seal; for the outdoor screen steel structure, check the surface paint and rust; for the outdoor screen surface pollution is particularly serious, but also Clean the display surface.
LED display cleaning is a high-altitude operation, and a professional cleaning team is required. The cleaning operation adopts the method of high-altitude hanging rope (commonly known as spider man) or the hanging blue, equipped with professional cleaning equipment. Complete the cleaning of the LED display screen under the premise of the mask and the mask.
1. Two points should be paid attention to in cleaning preparation: before cleaning, the power cord needs to be pulled out; the choice of cleaning solution, the cleaning solution generally includes electrolyte, high-purity distilled water, antistatic liquid, etc., to choose good quality for effective cleaning Dust and other stains on the LED screen.
2. Cleaning and maintenance is divided into three steps:
Step 1: Vacuuming. Suction and sweep the dirt and dust on the surface of the display mask first.
Step 2: Wet cleaning. Be careful not to spray the lotion directly on the screen, but to spray a little cleaning liquid on the cleaning cloth, and then gently wipe in the same direction. You can also use the soft brush on the vacuum cleaner to brush the lamp mask to remove the dirt.
Step 3: Drying. Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the water marks left by wet cleaning to ensure that the display mask is clean and dust-free.
The above is the work to be done in the daily maintenance of the LED display. The maintenance personnel must strictly follow the daily maintenance specifications and steps, and actively implement it, so that the LED display can spread more positive energy!