Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2018-05-24 Views: 1944
1. Preparations before the on-site survey, it is necessary to communicate with the user before departure to understand the specific requirements of the user:
1. The type and size of the display screen.
2. Installation environment.
3. Display content and method.
4. Communication method.
2. On-site survey content:
1. The wall state, installation method (mosaic type, floor type, hanging type, wall-mounted type, support type, pillar type) and stress condition of the location where the display screen is installed. And according to the specific size of the display screen, confirm whether there are obstacles on the installation site hindering the installation of the display screen. In the case of inlaid installation, whether the reserved installation slot is suitable; if there is a decorative partition on the wall, you must ask the user about the condition of the wall; in the case of column screen installation, you must understand the geological conditions. (If there is sediment at the bottom of the geological layer, it will lead to the risk of subsidence or even collapse of the column and screen after a long time. You must not look at it like a horse.)
2. On-site power supply. The capacity of the equipment room or AC transformer, whether the cables need to be rearranged, or whether the wire diameter of the cables already laid out meets the requirements; in the case of single-phase power, whether there is a ground wire; in the case of three-phase power, whether it is three-phase five-wire . If rewiring is required, the length of the power cord in the field needs to be accurately measured.
3. Understand the control position of the display screen and whether the communication line is smooth. The length of the communication line required on site, and whether there are other devices with lines that need to be connected to the display control terminal or understand the switching method of the on-site signal channel; if the user does not understand anything, at least need to understand the user's application requirements, especially the theater class user. If the user has already wired, ask whether the length and quantity of the wiring are appropriate; the normal synchronous system uses the Cat5e network cable should be less than 120 meters, and the length of the non-category fivee network cable should be lower; if the number is not enough, the corresponding number of network cables must be increased. If it is too long, you must use a suitable optical cable, use multi-mode fiber within 500 meters, and use single-mode fiber for more than 500 meters. There must also be spares in terms of the number of network cables and optical fibers.
4. Tools that need to be carried, such as tape measure or laser ruler. Whether scaffolding is required or user-provided. Whether the computer is provided by the user.
5. The external environment of the site. Whether it is installed indoors needs to pay attention to moisture-proof, whether installed outdoors needs to pay attention to the details of waterproof and lightning protection measures; whether the location is close to the sea or a chemical plant, and the degree of air salt, alkali and acid. In addition, outdoor screen users need to observe the viewing distance of the audience, the height of the display screen, and the direction of the sun.
6. Use the camera to take pictures of all the situations encountered on the scene as much as possible, and take pictures of different angles and details in place.
7. Whether the user has special requirements, and if there are special requirements, whether it can be realized and the engineering difficulty.
8. If the business is responsible for the construction, it is necessary to go to the local area to understand the specific location of the steel market and building materials market.
Third, the additional outdoor LED display must be specially considered:
(1) The LED display is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun and rain, and the wind blows the dust cover, and the working environment is harsh. Wetting or serious damping of electronic equipment can cause short circuit or even fire, causing failure or even fire, resulting in losses.
(2) The outdoor LED display may be attacked by strong electricity and strong magnetism caused by lightning.
(3) The ambient temperature changes greatly. When the display screen is working, it will generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly, or even be burned, so that the display system cannot work normally.
If the work flow is not arranged in advance, traveling to a distant city to do on-site survey work will have a significant impact on the installation of the LED display. At least, it will cause some trouble to users and affect the company's service level. Not all displays must be inspected on site by the merchant. If it is really inconvenient to go to the site, according to the above situation, after selecting the display and control system, the user needs to cooperate with the site survey if conditions permit. , or merchants learn about the on-site situation through other channels.