Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2018-01-04 Views: 1263
1. Check whether the jumper cap of the LED display is loose or falling off; if the jumper cap is not loose, please make sure that the direction of the jumper cap is correct.
2. Check and confirm that the serial cable used to connect the LED display to the controller is a straight-through cable, not a crossover cable.
3. Check and confirm that the display serial port connecting line is intact and the two ends are not loose or falling off.
4. Compare the LED display control software and the control card you choose to choose the correct product model, correct transmission method, correct serial port number, correct baud rate, and set the control correctly according to the DIP switch diagram provided in the software Address bits and baud rate on the system hardware.
5. Ensure that the hardware of the LED display control system has been powered on correctly.
6. If it still fails to load after the above inspection and correction, please use a multimeter to measure whether the serial port of the connected computer or control system hardware has been damaged, so as to confirm whether it should be returned to the computer manufacturer or the control system hardware. Tested by relevant manufacturers.
The above are the six major troubleshooting methods summed up by the editor of Lianchengfa. The failure to load the image on the LED display is generally caused by improper operation. Of course, there are quality problems of various components of the LED display, but the probability of occurrence is very small.