Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2017-12-26 Views: 1319
1. The power supply of the LED display screen should be stable and the grounding protection should be good. In severe weather such as lightning and heavy rain, the power supply should be cut off.
2. The screen of the LED display screen is exposed to the outdoors for a long time, and will inevitably be exposed to wind and sun, and the surface is also dusty. The surface of the screen cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth, but can be wiped with alcohol, or with a brush or a vacuum cleaner. Dust off.
3. When using the LED display, first turn on the control computer to make it run normally, and then turn on the display; after use, turn off the LED display first, and then turn off the computer.
4. It is strictly forbidden to enter water inside the LED display screen, and it is strictly forbidden for flammable objects and metal objects that are easily conductive to enter the screen body, so as to avoid short circuit and fire of equipment. If water enters, please cut off the power immediately and contact the maintenance personnel until the display panel inside the screen is dry before use.
5. It is recommended that the outdoor LED display should rest for at least 2 hours a day, and be used at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally, the screen should be turned on at least once a month and lighted for more than 2 hours.
6. Do not cut off by force at will, and do not frequently turn off and turn on the power supply of the LED display, so as to avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LED die, and affect the service life of the outdoor LED display. Do not disassemble or splicing the screen without authorization!
7. The LED full-color display needs to be checked regularly to check whether the display is working properly. If the line is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time. The main control computer and other related equipment should be placed in an air-conditioned and dusty room to ensure the ventilation and heat dissipation and stable operation of the computer. Non-professionals are not allowed to touch the internal circuit of the LED screen to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit. If there is a problem, please ask a professional to repair it.
The above are the matters to be paid attention to in the daily maintenance of the LED display. Don't say that the LED full-color display is easy to break. Before saying this, please check yourself and see what you have done.