Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2017-12-21 Views: 1586
1. The LED display is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun and rain, wind and dust cover, and the working environment is harsh. Wetting or serious damping of electronic equipment can cause short circuit or even fire, causing failure or even fire, resulting in losses.
2. The LED display may be attacked by strong electricity and strong magnetism caused by lightning.
Third, the ambient temperature changes greatly. When the outdoor LED display works, it will generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly, or even be burned, so that the display system cannot work normally.
Fourth, the outdoor LED display screen has a wide audience, long sight distance and wide field of vision; the ambient light changes greatly, especially if it is exposed to direct sunlight.
The above are the special requirements of outdoor LED display. In view of these characteristics, the following LCF editor (www.lcf-led.com) summarizes some precautions for outdoor LED display.
1. The screen body of the LED display screen and the junction of the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof; the screen body must have good drainage measures, so that the water can be discharged smoothly once it occurs.
2. Install lightning protection devices on LED displays and buildings. The main body and shell of the display screen should be well grounded, and the grounding resistance should be less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning can be discharged in time.
3. Install ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the outdoor LED display is between -10°C and 40°C. An axial flow fan is installed above the back of the screen to discharge heat.
4. Select industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the LED display from being unable to start due to the low temperature in winter.
5. In order to ensure long-distance visibility in the case of strong ambient light, the outdoor LED display must use ultra-high brightness light-emitting diodes.
6. The display medium of the LED display screen adopts a new type of wide viewing angle tube, which has a wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours. The outer package of the display medium is currently the most popular square cylinder with a shielded edge, which is sealed with silicone and has no metallized assembly; its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, sturdy and durable, and it is resistant to direct sunlight, dust, water, high temperature and short circuit. "Five defenses" features.
After dealing with the above problems, your outdoor LED display will be safe and worry-free!