Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2016-12-15 Views: 1580
The high temperature in summer will make the outdoor LED display "miserable". In order to make the large screen work normally, the following is the cooling solution recommended by Lianchengfa for the outdoor advertising LED full-color display.
1. There are currently 4 commonly used cooling methods
1. Air hydrodynamics, using the shape of the lamp housing to create convection air, which is the lowest cost way to enhance heat dissipation.
2. Thermally conductive plastic shell, which is filled with thermally conductive material during injection molding of the plastic shell to increase the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity of the plastic shell.
3. Aluminum heat dissipation fins, which are the most common heat dissipation methods, use aluminum heat dissipation fins as part of the shell to increase the heat dissipation area.
4. Surface radiation heat dissipation treatment, the surface of the lamp housing is treated with radiation heat dissipation treatment. The simple thing is to apply radiation heat dissipation paint, which can take the heat away from the surface of the lamp housing by radiation.
2. Wall-mounted and column-mounted cooling solutions
1. If the installation method of the LED advertising display is to use a column, it is best to use a fan to dissipate heat. The fan is installed on the aluminum-plastic panel on the back of the large screen. When the rain does not enter the display screen. If it is a double-column, open several shutters in the middle of the double-column. This shutter is the air inlet, and the fan above is the exhaust port, so that complete air convection is formed and the heat dissipation effect is better.
2. If the installation position of the LED advertising display is against the wall, it depends on how much the LED screen can protrude. If it can protrude one meter from the wall, it is recommended to select the fan according to the size of the area. The installation position of the fan is on the side of the screen. Arranged above. If the outdoor LED full-color screen purchased by the customer is a P10 outdoor full-color LED screen with a diameter of 80 square meters, it is necessary to choose 6 axial fans with a diameter of about 600mm. It is especially important to ensure that the fan is exhausted to the outside, and a protective net is installed to prevent the technicians who repair the display screen from sucking in the clothes and causing personal injury when repairing the display screen. In addition, aluminum alloy shutters should be installed on the fan outlet on the outside aluminum composite panel to achieve waterproof effect.
The wall-mounted LED full-color display can also be installed with air conditioners. It is necessary to ensure that the main unit of the air conditioner has a place to place it without affecting the overall appearance of the wall. There are requirements for the choice of air conditioners. Generally, 1.5P, 2P and 3P air conditioners are the most used. The calculation of 12 square 1P air conditioners in northern cities; 9 square 1P air conditioners in southern cities. If the area of the outdoor LED display is relatively large, the air conditioner will be directly customized by the manufacturer. If the area is not large, it must be purchased in a specialty store, but the display cooling air conditioner has the function of compensation for incoming calls.