Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2016-11-11 Views: 2008
The small-pitch high-definition LED display technology uses high-density, small-pitch surface mount LEDs as the display panel, which supports seamless splicing of the entire screen to form a high-resolution digital display system. It can fully meet the high-definition requirements of radio and television, command and control, video surveillance, conference display and other fields of wide application needs, representing the latest direction of today's indoor display technology, leading the development of indoor display technology with its excellent performance trend.
The emergence of small-pitch technology has added the wings of "delicate picture quality" to the LED display, thus promoting the process of expanding the LED display to the indoor application field. Since last year, the domestic large-screen display market, [small-pitch LED display] products have been launched in large numbers, and the market has continued to heat up.
★ Definition of [small pitch LED display]
In fact, the definition of small-pitch LED screens in the industry is also constantly changing with the development of technology.
Ten years ago, products with pixel pitch below 4mm were defined as small pitch;
Five years ago, only those with pixel pitch within 2.5mm could be called small pitch LED screen;
Now, only products with a pixel pitch of less than 2mm can be called small-pitch LED screens.
1. The standard unit design supports "truly seamless splicing" of any size of the whole screen;
2. Point-by-point brightness and chromaticity correction to ensure that the brightness and color of the entire screen are highly restoreable and consistent;
3. High contrast, faster response speed, high refresh rate, to meet high-speed moving image display;
4. Low brightness and high brightness, the brightness of the whole screen can be adjusted steplessly, fully adapting to the brightness needs of various indoor display environments. The picture is brighter and the details are perfectly presented;
5. Color temperature wide gamut adjustment from 2500K to 10000K, to meet the requirements of different application fields, especially suitable for some applications with special requirements in color, such as studio, virtual simulation, video conference, medical display and other applications;
6. Die-cast aluminum box, efficient heat dissipation, fanless design, zero noise;
7. 100,000 hours long service life, easy maintenance, saving operation and maintenance costs;
8. Support 7*24 hours of uninterrupted work.
[Small pitch LED display] The good market prospects have attracted many manufacturers to join. At present, there are many manufacturers engaged in the research and development or production of LED displays. In addition to the traditional companies whose main products are LED displays, DLP large-screen manufacturers, commercial display brands, TV manufacturers, as well as upstream component manufacturers, audio and video engineering integrators, etc. have launched [small-pitch LED display] products. or under development.