Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2016-11-04 Views: 1795
Homepage Navigation: Industry Application—Product Center—Case Display—News—Service Support—About Lianchengfa
[LED large screen] is used more and more in daily life, but how many misunderstandings exist in [LED large screen], the following Shenzhen LED display manufacturers will introduce you in detail, take a look at them all Which ones, did you get caught?
1. Chromaticity correction is not equal to chromaticity uniformity correction. The application of chromaticity correction is more the conversion of color gamut space. Under normal circumstances, after brightness correction, the brightness and color uniformity of the display can reach a very high level. With the addition of color gamut space correction, the color fidelity of the display can also reach a very high level. Chroma Correction and Chroma Uniformity Correction:
1. Chromaticity correction: meet the special requirements of customers for display color gamut space: correct the display color gamut space to the color space specified by the customer. Improve the color fidelity of the display and make the color reproduction more realistic: Correct the color gamut of the display to standard color spaces such as SRGB and NTSC.
2. Correction of chromaticity uniformity: due to the good accuracy and stability of color separation of the spectroscopic color separation machine, coupled with the effective process of mixing lamps and crystals, the application of chromaticity uniformity correction is quite limited, and it is necessary to clear the inventory. To mix a very small number of lamps with scattered wavelengths on a single screen. At this time, chromaticity uniformity correction is also the only option. Due to a mistake in the production process, lamps/chips of different wavelengths were mixed together and used on the same screen. Chromatic uniformity correction can be used as a last resort.
Second, LED large screen software is not free: only a few companies have genuine software at present. Using pirated copies is now illegal.
3. Point-by-point correction does not require a dedicated driver chip: as long as the control system supports it, the general-purpose driver chip can also achieve point-by-point correction!
Fourth, the gray scale of [LED large screen]: the gray scale as a dual-color and full-color display is an important indicator. There are many 16-level and 64-level grayscale displays on the market today pretending to be 256-level grayscale. Its control cost is only 1/5 of that of 256-level grayscale control. The easiest way is to play a VCD of a more intense sports scene to see if it can be seen clearly on the LED electronic display.
5. The point-by-point correction is not done by the control system manufacturer, and the correction technology is not bundled with the control system. The real necessary conditions for point-by-point correction are:
1. A control system that can realize point-by-point correction.
2. High-precision, high-efficiency lamp brightness acquisition equipment.
Liancheng issued a small editor reminder: point-by-point drive control has already been realized, and the general control systems on the market already have this function. But for the collection of data from millions of light points, some control system manufacturers have developed various tools, and these collection methods are not compatible with other systems. As a result, the point-by-point correction and control system are bundled and misunderstood.