Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2022-03-14 15:58 Views: 752
What is an LED film screen?
The LED film screen means that the LED display has the characteristics of transmitting light like glass. Its realization principle is to micro-innovate the light bar screen and improve the target manufacturing process, lamp bead packaging and control system, and the hollow design structure reduces the obstruction of the structural components to the line of sight to maximize the perspective effect.
LED film screens, also known as LED glass screens, are mainly used in architectural glass curtain walls to display high-definition images. It has the characteristics of high transparency, ultra-thin and thin. Its own weight tests the safety of the building itself and may also affect the appearance of the building itself. The transparent led display is integrated with the building in appearance, does not affect the original style of the building, nor does it affect the lighting of the building. It has the characteristics of light weight and thin screen, which has obvious technical advantages in the field of architectural media.
At the same time, it also has a novel and unique display effect. Viewers stand at the ideal distance to watch, and the image is suspended on the glass curtain wall. LED transparent screen has expanded the application of LED display to the two main markets of architectural glass curtain wall and commercial retail window, and has become a new trend in the development of new media.
LED film screen is a new type of ultra-transparent LED display technology, it has 70%-95% transparency, the panel thickness is only 10mm, the LED unit panel can be installed from behind the glass near the glass, the unit size can be based on The size of the glass needs to be customized, the impact on the lighting angle of the glass curtain wall is also small, and the installation and maintenance are convenient.
The background generated by the LED film screen:
With the proliferation of outdoor advertising LED displays, a series of negative issues have arisen, including the image of the city. The led display can indeed illuminate the entire city and publish information when it is working, but when it is in a "resting" state, it seems to be a "scar" of the city, out of tune with the surrounding environment, greatly affecting the beauty of the city, destroying Cityscape.
The LED film screen not only integrates all the advantages of the traditional outdoor high-definition LED display, but also eliminates the aesthetic problems of the city to the greatest extent. Because it is mainly installed behind the glass curtain wall, even if it is not working during the day, it will not cause any impact on the surrounding environment. At the same time, the recognition of outdoor advertising is well circumvented due to the adoption of new forms of indoor advertising and outdoor communication.
In addition, with the accelerated pace of urban construction, glass curtain walls as high-end atmospheric materials have gradually become popular. The transparent filter has the characteristics of light and thin, no steel frame structure, easy installation and maintenance, and good air permeability. It can be said that it is a heavy blow to the glass curtain wall. When applied to the glass curtain wall, it not only has no sense of violation, but also adds a special aesthetic to urban architecture due to its fashion, beauty, modernity and technology. Therefore, the LED glass screen has won the unanimous approval of everyone in the market, and has received extensive attention and enthusiasm.
Features of LED film screen:
(1) The high transparency effect has a high perspective rate, with a transparency of 70%-95%, which ensures the lighting requirements and viewing angle range of the lighting structure, such as between floors, glass curtain walls, windows, etc., and ensures that the original glass Some lighting perspective functions for curtain walls.
(2) It is light in weight and does not take up space. The thickness of the motherboard is only 10mm, and the total weight of the display is only 12Kg/㎡. It is directly fixed on the glass curtain wall without changing the building structure.
(3) No steel frame structure is required, which saves a lot of installation and maintenance costs. It is directly fixed on the glass curtain wall without any steel frame structure, which saves a lot of cost.
(4) Unique display effect. Because the display background is transparent, the advertising image can be suspended on the glass curtain wall, which has good advertising effect and artistic effect.
(5) The maintenance is convenient and quick. Indoor maintenance is fast and safe, saving manpower and material resources.
(6) Energy saving and environmental protection does not require traditional refrigeration systems and air conditioners to dissipate heat, which saves more than 30% energy than ordinary LED displays.
Market application potential of LED film screen:
LED film screen has opened up new application fields and has broad market prospects. It is particularly suitable for the field of "construction media", meeting the needs of emerging markets and successfully creating high-quality outdoor media resources. According to statistics, the total area of modern glass curtain walls in my country has exceeded 70 million square meters, mainly concentrated in urban areas.
Such a large number of glass curtain walls is a huge potential market for outdoor media advertising. The advertising value of this market has not been fully developed. With the depletion of urban outdoor advertising resources, glass curtain wall is a new blue ocean field.
The scope of this field is very wide, such as urban landmark buildings, municipal buildings, airports, car 4S stores, hotels, banks, chain stores and other glass curtain wall buildings with commercial value.