Publisher: Supplier of LED Display Time: 2022-07-27 14:04 Views: 814
In recent years, led electronic screens have been widely used in exhibitions, radio and television studios, energy, electricity, shopping malls, scenic spots, traffic dispatch centers, education, water conservancy, government agencies and many other fields, but also let us see led electronic display The screen has a broad development space to increase the market share of the industry.
The led electronic screen, also known as the LED display screen, currently attaches great importance to the details of the screen, and has very high requirements for the details of each project. The ultra-high-definition and seamless splicing technology is constantly improving, and their display effect is well guaranteed. The final display is perfect.
From the process of using LED electronic screen, the protection of moisture and dust is also a very important part of the process. How to achieve better dustproof and waterproof is a very important aspect of LED display technology upgrade.
There are many optical components in the LED display screen. During our use, there will be a lot of dust in the air, and then enter the inside of the machine through some small gaps, thus affecting the normal operation of the entire screen light machine. The optical components are dust and fragile. We cannot underestimate the harm of dust to optical components, and sometimes small dust can cause fatal damage to our machines.
Too much dust will reduce the brightness of our screen. If the led electronic screen is installed in a dusty environment, in general, there is a lot of dust and dust, which will reduce the brightness by 30%. If it is serious, the brightness of the screen may be reduced. It is reduced by 70%, so we must find a way to make our system less dusty during operation. If there is dust, we must remove it by the correct method as soon as possible. It is recommended to choose the GOB-coated LED display of Lianchengfa manufacturer when purchasing an LED electronic screen. Through the GOB coating technology, the LED electronic screen can not only be dust-proof, but also moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-static and anti-collision. It is very practical and also Can prolong practical life.
The effect of dust on the color wheel, in the LED electronic screen display, the color wheel is running at 7200 RPM. A large accumulation of dust can cause the color wheel to spin unevenly, causing the image to show color shifts.
Because dust has such a great impact on our entire large-screen system, we must pay special attention to the operating environment of the LED display.
The following LCF editor summarizes the precautions for LED electronic screen switches and software operations.
1. LED display switch precautions
(1) Switching sequence: When opening the screen, turn on the screen first, then turn on the screen; when closing the screen, turn off the screen first, then power off. If you turn off the computer first without turning off the LED display, it will cause the screen to appear bright spots, burn the line tube, and have serious consequences.
(2) When opening and closing the screen, the interval time should be greater than 5min.
(3) After the computer enters the engineering control software, the screen can be powered on.
(4) Avoid opening the screen in the full yellow state, because the inrush current of the system is the largest at this time.
(5) Avoid opening the screen in the following three out-of-control states, because the inrush current of the system is the largest at this time. ①The computer does not enter the engineering control software and other programs. ②The computer is not powered on. ③ The power of the control part is not turned on.
(6) The shell of the computer system is electrified, and the screen cannot be opened.
(7) When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, care should be taken not to open the screen for a long time.
(8) When a part of the LED display body appears very bright, you should pay attention to closing the screen in time. In this state, it is not suitable to open the screen for a long time. The LED electronic screen produced by LCF does not have this problem, and the screens produced by other LED screen manufacturers may have this problem.
(9) When it is often confirmed that the power switch of the display screen is tripped, the screen body should be checked or the power switch should be replaced in time.
(10) Regularly check the firmness of the screen connection. If there is any looseness, it should be adjusted in time. If necessary, it can be reinforced or replaced.
(11) Observe the environment of the LED display body and the control part, avoid the screen body from being bitten by insects, and place anti-rat medicine if necessary.
2. Precautions for operating the LED display software
(1) Backup software such as application programs, software installation programs, and databases.
(2) Proficient in installation methods, original data recovery, and backup levels.
(3) Master the setting of control parameters and the modification of basic data presets.
(4) Proficient in using, operating and editing programs.
(5) Regularly check viruses and delete irrelevant data.
(6) The LED display screen should be managed by full-time personnel; non-professional personnel cannot operate the software system.
3. Precautions for use environment
(1) The working environment temperature range is -20℃≤t≤50℃, and the working environment humidity range is 10% to 90%RH.
(2) Avoid using or storing in high temperature, high humidity, high acid/alkali/salt environment.
(3) Keep away from flammable materials, gas and dust.
(4) Avoid strong collision during transportation and avoid collision with sharp objects.
(5) When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, care should be taken not to open the screen for a long time.
(6) When the LED display with more than the specified humidity is powered on, it will cause corrosion of parts and even short-circuit and cause permanent damage.
(7) Metal objects that are easy to conduct electricity such as water and iron powder are strictly prohibited in the screen. The LED display screen should be placed in a low-dust environment as much as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will cause damage to the circuit. If water enters for various reasons, please turn off the power immediately until all components in the screen are dry before use.
4. Cleaning precautions
(1) Regular cleaning and maintenance: The LED full-color display is exposed to wind, sun, and rain in the outdoor environment for a long time, and a lot of dust and traces of rain will accumulate on the screen, which requires regular and timely cleaning to prevent affect the viewing effect.
(2) To clean the surface of the module, please use a soft brush to wipe it gently. It is forbidden to use any liquid substances to clean the surface of the LED module, otherwise it may damage the LED lamp beads.
(3) Wipe correctly: The surface of the LED display screen can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or a vacuum cleaner. It cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth.
5. Moisture-proof and storage precautions
(1) Storage temperature requirements: ambient temperature -40℃≤t≤60℃, after the package is opened, LED products must be stored in an environment with temperature <30℃ and humidity <60%.
(2) According to the environment of the display screen and the control part, avoid insect bites, and place anti-rat drugs if necessary.
(3) The LED display cannot be turned off for a long time. In a high humidity environment, if the screen has not been used for more than 7 days, the preheating lighting method must be used every time the screen is turned on: 30%-50% of the brightness is pre-heated. Heat for 4-8 hours, then adjust to normal brightness (80%-100%) to light up the screen, so as to remove moisture, so that there is no abnormality during use; if the screen has not been used for more than 15 days, light the screen every time The preheating lighting method needs to be adopted when the screen is on: 30%-50% of the brightness should be preheated for more than 12 hours, and then adjusted to normal brightness (80%-100%) to light the screen body, so as to remove moisture, so that it can be used before use. no exceptions.
The above are the precautions for the led electronic screen sorted out by the editor of LCF. It is worth mentioning that not only the LED electronic screen industry, but also the order of public management and innovation in various production sectors in the social field and even in the society is a very important factor, only by insisting on innovation, the new development of products and technologies can become more and more Well, it is also possible to enable businesses and industries to achieve long-term progress and development.